Rhinoplasty (Nose Aesthetic)
Rhinoplasty is one of the most popular plastic surgery procudure to make the nose that directly affects the facial expression, facially proportionate to the rest of the face, to remove nasal humb and unevenness Rhinoplasty is also applicable to the cases that create problems in breathing and can improve breathing.
Rhinoplasty can treat ;
- Nose size in relation to facial balance
- Nose width at the bridge or in the size and position of the nostrils
- Nose profile with visible humps or depressions on the bridge
- Nasal tip that is enlarged or bulbous, drooping, upturned or hooked
- Nostrils that are large, wide or upturned
- Nasal asymmetry
The operation involves either making a cut across the skin between the nostrils (open rhinoplasty), or tiny cuts inside the nostrils (closed rhinoplasty).
A closed rhinoplasty leaves no visible scars and causes less swelling, but is not always possible or available.
The surgery procedure can take 1.5 to 3 hours. You’ll probably need to stay in hospital for 1 or 2 nights.You’ll have a dressing on your nose for the first 1or2 hours after the operation, and a splint held over your nose with tape for3- 7 days. Than,You may need to take up to 2 weeks off work to recover from nose surgery.It might take several months before you see the full effect of the operation, and up to 6 months for the swelling to completely go.
The types of rhinoplasty:
- Let down-push down rhinoplasty
- Endoscopic rhinoplasty
- Closed rhinoplasty (without scars)